July 17, 2013
Tai Po Kau Forest King’sBelly
In addition to reels, you’ll be dancing a jig when by a stupendous leap of
imagination, I have designated TAI PO KAU as the venue for the N2TH3
run. The main advantages of this venue are as follows:
– easily accessible
– wet weather venue
– mix and match – create your own run
– easily shortcuttable for OEJ
– possible shiggy element – wait and see.
– solid pagoda for sheltering
– mainly off road for concretists like Plod et al.
– stream available for aqua enthusiasts
– contains trees even more ancient than the pack
In short, it is the complete Hash experience and it is right on your doorstep.
Sorry, no run report this week.